Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancake Recipe!

So I was snooping around on Pinterest for motivational pictures, quites, and recipes and came across one for Vegan Pancakes. Now, it was pretty late at night, so I just got REALLY excited about my breakfast the next morning, I could hardly sleep!

I found this recipe from Colouful Palate and I'm so excited to see what other kinds of healthy recipes I'll find on this blog!

Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
Makes about 8 good-size pancakes (depends on size)

Ingredients: 
-1 1/4 cup old fashioned oats (I just used quick oats because that's all I had..)
-1/2 cup organic whole wheat flour ( I got mine at Trader Joe's!)
-2 tsp. baking powder
-1/2 tsp. sea salt
-1 1/2 cup soy milk
-2 ripe bananas


Step 1: Blend all the ingredients together in a blender EXCEPT the bananas!
Step 2: Add in the bananas and blend until smooth
Step 3: lightly oil your pan with olive oil 
Step 4: pour batter on pan, wait till 1 side makes those little bubbles and flip!
Step 5: pop them on a plate, add some peanut butter or a touch of agave and eat up!

These are soooo good! I can't believe there are no eggs in them! And they are so healthy! Try them for breakfast today and let me know if you added anything to make yours even MORE DELICIOUS!



Nutritional Info (per pancake): Cals: 64, Fat: 1g, Sodium: 102mg, Carbs: 12g, Fibre: 1g, Sugar: 2.5g, Protein: 2g (this information taken from the original blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment